A well designed website is the most important tool you will purchase for your small business.
When it comes to web design, it is far more important to focus on the marketing aspect than the graphic aspect, well at least in my opinion.
In fact, a professionally, well designed website will
- Build credibility for your business
- Instill confidence in the prospective client/customer
- Allows the consumer to check out your business first and is your 24/7 sales assistant.
Many business owners think that since they are not selling something directly from their website, there is no point in having one… THAT IS FAR FROM THE TRUTH
Components of a well constructed website:
- One that inspires visitors to take the desired action
- One that is visually appealing
- One that has most important information above the fold
- One that is easy to navigate
- One that is built around keywords that people actually search for
- One that is search engine optimized
- One that has conversion tools built into
- One that has a call to action on EVERY PAGE
- One that has social media integration
- One that is mobile optimized if your business is an instant demand type of business, such as lock smith, a Restaurant, or any emergency type of service.
Mobile Optimized Websites
Elements of a mobile site:
Remember, you only have less than 15 seconds to make a first impression.
Studies have shown that a poor quality, outdated website can hurt your business!!!!