Your acceptance of these Privacy Statement terms
What data may we collect and how would we use it?
Results Marketing collects and processes information about you in order to:
(i) identify you each time you visit our Web Site or wish to have a Service provided;
(ii) process orders or applications submitted by you;
(iii) improve our Services and Web Site
(iv) Customize your experience;
(v) carry out research on the demographics, interests and behavior of all of our customers; and
(vi) send you information we think you may find useful, including information about new Results Marketing products and services.
You may be asked, either when you register with us, or at other times, for information about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but if you don’t then we may not be able to provide you with certain services or personalize your experience and tailor our Services for you (for example, tell you about special offers on things you’re interested in).
Log files/IP addresses
When you visit our Web Site, we automatically log your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognized by our web server. We use IP addresses to help us administer our Web Site and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information.
Non personal information
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the site from which you entered our Web Site. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our Web Site.
Cookies are pieces of information that a Web Site transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. If you select to block cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of a Web Site. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the Internet. While cookies do identify a user’s computer, they do not personally identify customers or passwords. Credit card information is not stored in cookies.
(i) To recognize your computer and to access your account information;
(ii) To estimate our audience size and patterns;
(iii) To track preferences and to improve and update our Web Site; and
(iv) To track the progress and number of entries in some of our promotions and contests.
With whom is the information shared?
Results Marketing will not share, sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your information to third party suppliers who provide services on our behalf. Results Marketing may disclose aggregate statistics about our sales, our Web Site visitors and customers of our telephone services in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will not include personally identifying information. Results Marketing may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if it believes that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Results Marketing and its Web Sites, visitors to the Web Sites and customers of our Services.
Our Web Site may contain links to the sites of third parties. When you visit these sites, we suggest that you read their privacy policies. Results Marketing is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites. We will only sell or rent your personal information to a third party either as part of a sale of the assets of Results Marketing.
Information about products and services
It is very important to us that we provide you with the highest level of service. In order to help us do this, from time to time Results Marketing may send you details of our products and services which we think may be of interest to you. If at any time you do not wish to receive these details, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Results Marketing places great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of customer data under our control. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
Where is the information stored?
Information which you submit via our Web Site or our telephone services is stored on a computer located at our headquarters in Vallejo, CA. This is necessary in order to process the information and to send you any information you have requested. Information submitted by you may be transferred by us to reputable third party suppliers.
Terms of Service
The term ‘Results Marketing’ or ‘San Francisco Bay Area Online Marketing Agency’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
7. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Copyright 2016 Results Marketing, All rights reserved.
Unauthorized duplication or publication of any materials from this Site is expressly prohibited.
Please contact us with any questions, concerns or comments you have at email@example.com or write to:
Vallejo, CA 94590